With content marketing, your message is more important than the messaging.
“It’s not what you say, it’s what people hear.” – Frank Luntz
Your creative time is best spent on your message – not on WordPress or Twitter.
Hiring an accomplished blogger and storyteller on your team who can create and publish your content will free you up to focus on your audience, instead of getting you lost in the weeds of content marketing.
Every month, you will receive a detailed schedule of upcoming content scheduled for production, as well as links to everything produced the month prior.
Every week, you will receive a list of drafts in process for you to review.
If you are spending your creative time trying to figure out how to send your content out, or where it should go, you are diluting your ability to reach and convert your audience into customers.
With a comprehensive content marketing plan in place, all you have to do is present your ideas, and your content production team slices and dices your ideas into bite-sized tweets and posts and newsletters automatically.
Ten Ways Content Marketing Helps Your Business:
- Defines your voice and promotion strategy
- Keeps you engaged with potential and current customers
- Allows you to develop your ideas in a public forum, enabling easy feedback
- Establishes your thought leadership and reputation as an expert in your niche
- Ongoing promotion and brand awareness
- Relationship building with other thought leaders and businesses
- Build partnerships that bring additional revenue (affiliate marketing)
- Develop your communication skills with diverse aspect of your market
- Provides attractive bait to the right kinds of avatars that find your library
- Enhance SEO and boost organic search results
Ten Ways Content Marketing Makes You Money
- Your message leads people to your sales funnel
- The content you create automatically populates the mediums where your audience resides
- You become known as a resource on the topics that matter to your audience
- Invitations to speak at conferences and interview shows are decided based on the content you have published
- You will have a library of work that you can repurpose to expose to other audiences, broadening your target market
- Customers will become repeat customers as they are reminded of your products
- You can expand the size of your customer base through increased engagement
- Develop loyalty and trust in your audience, which is critical to conversion
- Increased traffic to your website means more leads in your funnel
- You can use affiliate marketing to sell other people’s products to your audience – generating passive income
What You Get with Content Marketing:
- Social media accounts on 10+ platforms, with SEO backlinks, custom-designed cover photos, and seeding of followers
- 90-day Content Action Plan, with pre-loaded staggered posts for multiple social platforms
- List of 100 blog post titles to write in the future
- List of 100 subject lines for email newsletters and article headings
- Featured images for 25 of your blog posts
- 4 custom-designed SEO-optimized blog posts
- 4 professionally written and formatted email newsletters
- Redesign of your Email Subscription CTA
- 5 power CTAs for the tops of your Sales Funnels peppered throughout all your content
Ongoing Content Marketing packages are month-to-month and can be cancelled at any time.