Are your offers positioned at the right place on your customer journey?
“How often do you miss opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell, and make offers when your customer has their wallet open?”
– Jeffrey Gitomer
The journey from stranger to customer can be a mess – unless you create a detailed map.
A sales funnel audit will help you see clearly how your customers make their decisions, from stage to stage. This valuable marketing intelligence will help you to improve your offers, clarify your email automation sequences, and increase your profits per customer.
A sales funnel audit has the following benefits:
- Every existing and future lead magnet can be paired to a customer avatar
- The progression to your signature offers will be clearly defined
- Tripwire offers can be strategically inserted into the customer journey
- You can make smarter decisions in crafting your editorial calendar
You can perform your own sales funnel audit by using this template.
If you’re a busy professional, and you’d rather hire a sales funnel strategist to do this for you, Stellar Platforms can complete a full funnel audit in 1 week. This will provide you with:
- A detailed document that audits your lead magnets, tripwire offers, and signature offers
- A visual map describing the relationship between these pages and pieces of content with recommendations for promotion channels and cross-selling opportunities
- Strategic advice on how to improve your sales funnel, delivered in a one-hour strategy call at the end of the project
Prices in USD. $1000 reserves 5 hours of consultation time.
Unused hours can be applied to future projects.
“Caelan is a talented digital marketer who is always in beast mode – always zoned in, every pixel, every letter, every plugin, every line. He will help you discover the online success you’ve been hunting for.”