What do people see when they subscribe to your list?
“First impressions never have a second chance.”
– Charles R. Swindoll
When someone opts-in to your newsletter, the way you present yourself to them can have a huge impact on their perception of you.
Many times, our digital marketing automation can make mistakes. A broken link, a cropped image, or outdated content in your email autoresponders can create a bad impression about you for months, or even years.
Unless, that is, you audit your onboarding sequence.
A quarterly onboarding audit has the following benefits:
- You can identify old or outdated messaging
- You can repair broken links
- You can update your messages with your newest offers
- You can remove what is no longer relevant to your business
You can perform your own onboarding audit using the Stellar Onboarding Template. Subscribe to your own opt-in pages with a testing email address, wait a few days, and then copy and paste to see what you’ve got.
If you’re a busy professional, and you’d rather hire an expert to do this for you, Stellar Platforms can complete a full onboarding audit in 2 weeks. This will provide you with:
- A detailed document that contains all of the pages and copy that your newest users see upon subscription, so you can review your current onboarding sequence in one scroll
- Suggested edits in the Google Doc, to improve clarity, tone, and messaging
- Additional messages cross-selling and up-selling your services and offerings
- Strategic advice on how to improve your onboarding sequence, delivered in a one-hour strategy call at the end of the project
Prices in USD. $1000 reserves 5 hours of consultation time.
Unused hours can be applied to future projects.
“I’ve had many sites built over the past 10 years. This was, hands down, the best experience in regards to efficiency, design, and back-end mechanics. Caelan is easy to talk to, patient, knows what he’s doing and can execute in a timely manner. It was a pleasure.”