Is your online course delivering results?
“The basic DNA of good learning experiences is trying to do something and getting feedback.”
– Julie Dirksen.
Your first online course will not be as good as your last. Every version of every course will improve, and the better your feedback, the greater your improvement.
Oftentimes, online course creators don’t know what they are trying to teach until they have the first draft of the course complete. An expert in learning design can go through your course to identify usability issues easily, which will help streamline the course for students, increase their learning retention, and deepen their connection with their teacher.
An online course audit has the following benefits:
- Your material can be reorganized to improve learning outcomes
- Usability issues can be identified and improved
- Students will be able to achieve learning outcomes more easily
- Your reputation as a teacher will be improved through more effective delivery of your educational material
You can perform your own online course audit by inviting a small group of students to spend the day with you. Give them access to your online course, and watch how they learn. Take notes. Ask lots of questions.
If you’re a busy professional, and you’d rather hire a digital learning expert to do this for you, Stellar Platforms can complete a full course audit in 1 week. This will provide you with:
- A detailed document that audits the current state of the online course material, and specific recommendations for improvements within the confines of your LMS
- A video screencast describing these recommendations within the context of your digital delivery
- Additional messages cross-selling and up-selling your services and offerings at the end of the course
- Strategic advice on how to improve your online course, delivered in a one-hour strategy call at the end of the project
Prices in USD. $1000 reserves 5 hours of consultation time.
Unused hours can be applied to future projects.
“Not only was Caelan highly proficient in his professional skills, but he was also amazing to work with. His positive attitude helped make the project run smoothly and on time. I was impressed by the way he projected integrity in everything he did.”