For the third year in a row, I am happy to bring you the Best Email Subject Lines of the year! You can read the Best Email Subject Lines of 2017 and the Best Email Subject Lines of 2018 if you’d like to take a look. But these, right here, are the freshest good subject lines for emails.
1st Place – Best Email Subject Lines of 2019
How I Judge The Best Email Subject Lines of the Year
- 3rd place – You make this list. Sometime over the last year, I opened an email from you and said, ‘Hey, wow. Good work.’ I popped a label on it so you would be on this list when it came out.
- 2nd place – You make this list more than twice.
- 1st place – You have subject lines in this list more than anyone else.
3RD PLACE – Best Email Subject Lines of 2019
- What would an extra $577 per week do to improve your household? – Darren Pratley
- Your revenue share is up for grabs – Ty Ward
- Aw, man! – Cami Farey
- womp womp – Kyla Roma
- These magic words make people buy – Courtney Johnston
- Living Paycheck -to-Paycheck? Get the “Ultra Success & Wealth” Suite now! – Centerpointe
- I heard something about you. Is it true? – Benji Bruce
- Let’s clarify a few things – Paul Jarvis
- available for a quick chat? – John Lee Dumas
- Everything You Need To Make 2019 Your Year – Storyblocks
- from unknown to beast mode – David Siteman Garland
- Free Quiz: What type of Workshop Leader are You? – Steve Olsher
- Want me to personally help you grow your speaking biz? – Grant Baldwin
- I made something for you 🙂 – Melyssa Griffin
- Tony Robbins is going Live Tomorrow (it’s your last chance – regret stinks) Stefan James
- Waiting isn’t for you – The Bootstrapper’s Workshop
- [Download] 1-Page Cheat Sheet – Marquel Russell
- [Update] Your package is waiting – Paul Mascetta
- [Log on in!] Make Your Website Wonderful is happening now! – Michelle Ward
- Steps to become the – Liam Austin
- (confession) a dirty little secret about books – Kary Oberbrunner
- Add this to your calendar! – Andrea Leda
- [private information enclosed] – Marquel Russell
- We’re almost there!! – Valery Molone
- I avoided writing about this topic for 10 years. – Steve Kamb
- I saw your future – It has a bigger list and more biz besties – Lanie Lamarre
- CAELAN — I WISH more people asked me this – Marie Forleo
- How to save $324.60 on shakes & bars today – JJ Virgin
- Did he say doomsday? – Corbett Barr
- You’re Not Alone – Dawn Montefusco
- for your eyes only… (exclusive preview) – Navid Moazzez
- It’s my birthday and I have a gift for you! – Michele Mere
- [Vote] Which artwork should be featured? – Vishen Lakhiani
- Book ads: can someone just do it all for me? – Nick Stephenson
- Boost your webinar show-up rate with this ONE simple tweak – Andy Jenkins
- It all goes away tomorrow… – Derek Rydall
- …wait, what? – Kyla Roma
- weep quietly – Nick Stephenson
- Why you should unsubscribe from our email list… – Robert Schwenkler
- What Brene Brown taught me about messaging – Michelle Mazur
- omg, I love your website! – Cami Farey
- Have you ordered your 2020 Purpose Planner yet? – Lisa O’Neill
- Tired of hearing the prospect doesn’t have the budget? – Jason Swenk
- We need to talk about this. – Paul O’Donohue
- Hacking your obituary – Walt Hampton
- How to do 120 hours of work in 90 minutes – Danny Iny
- OK, this might be the best commercial I’ve seen in years – Hillary Weiss
- Upgrade your shower game – Margo Aaron
- Add $20k – $50k next quarter via Linkedln? – Bluewire Media
- I’m All Yours! Any Questions For Me? 🙂 – Shasta Nelson
- Unfinished business – Tera Hurst
- [Time Sensitive] Your secret code – Paul Mascetta
- How much is a new client (or sale) worth to you? – Mikael Dia
- that wasn’t very nice of you… – Melyssa Griffin
- You’re invited: Automate your lead gen with Linkedln & email – Josh Turner
- Thank you 2019 – Joel Bouzaid
- From “I’m no good at marketing” to a $400K funnel – Kate McKibbin
- My Christmas Wish – A Book Review – Kim Orlesky
- Your $1,500 discount on this writing course ends TODAY – Jon Morrow
- This simple word works wonders to build relationships with influencers – Cloris Kylie
- What a great sales page looks like – Ted McGrath
- DEADLINE: Your Bonus Package Is About To Expire – Eben Pagan
2ND PLACE – Best Email Subject Lines of 2019
Marisa MurgatroydMarisa Murgatroyd provides done-for-you branding, website design, and training.
Marisa’s Best Email Subject Lines of 2019
- $297 today, $497 tomorrow
- We could really use your sick dance moves
- how to tell an awesome mastermind from one that sucks
Erin FlynnErin Flynn is a digital strategist and website designer.
Erin’s Best Email Subject Lines of 2019
- Have a second to help me out?
- It’s time to make emails as easy as copy + paste
- Where do you find web design clients?
Susan Pierce ThompsonSusan is an author, speaker, and trainer at Bright Line Eating.
Susan’s Best Email Subject Lines of 2019
- 70 percent? Can this be true?
- Can I ask you something?
- Do this one thing, today, for me.
1st Place – Best Email Subject Lines of 2019
Ryan Deiss, Digital MarketerRyan Deiss is the creator of DigitalMarketer.com, and provides some of the best training tools and digital marketing certification programs on the web. It’s no wonder he is this year’s winner – this is exactly the kind of material he teaches.
Ryan’s Best Email Subject Lines of 2019
- [CLOSING] Unicorns pooping rainbows?
- I proposed on the first date
- This is awkward, but…
- I noticed your name still isn’t on the list, CAELAN
About The Author
Caelan Huntress is the father of 3 kids, and in his spare time serves as creative director of Stellar Platforms. He is also a writer, digital marketer, multimedia producer, and a retired superhero. He blogs about his adventures on https://caelanhuntress.com.