Certified Digital Presenter Training
4 x 90 Minute Live Workshops
Hosted by Caelan Huntress
Become a Better Zoom Host with Hands-On Practical Experience
See the times and dates of upcoming workshops in Australia time, New Zealand time, Pacific time, and Eastern time zones.
Host A Zoom Meeting Like A Pro
Increase your confidence as a presenter & improve your reputation as a leader by joining the Zoom Host Intensive.
4-Session Live Program
During four 90 minute workshops, we will practice the Exercises, Questions, and Tech that make a top-notch Zoom meeting.
Who is this for?
- Teachers leading a class of students
- Coaches facilitating virtual groups
- Speakers presenting to a remote audience
- Managers leading distributed teams
Practice using new Zoom meeting options in a supportive community of your peers, before trying them on a live audience.
Here's what you can expect in this program:
- Engaging activities for collecting contributions from a team
- Practice scheduling and sending calendar invitations
- Interactive exercises that target Visual, Auditory, and Kinaesthetic learners
- Advanced virtual whiteboard and collaboration techniques
This is not a series of presentations.
This is a series of workshops.
Each 90-minute session will involve hands-on practice of the interactive exercises and technical tools you will use to lead a great virtual meeting. Presentations will be recorded, so you can review them later, but this is not meant to be a passive course that you review; it is intended for live participants. Limited to 40 students per cohort.
About Your Instructor
Hi, I'm Caelan Huntress, and I'm a marketing strategist for entrepreneurs. What's unique about me is that I started my career as an actor, and trained with internationally-renowned ensemble theatre companies. What I've learned about earning and retaining attention is super helpful in my work as a digital marketer. After hosting, producing, and engineering live webinars for the past few years, I've collected dozens of practical techniques for keeping a virtual audience engaged and interested.
Here are some of the topics we will cover in this program:
- Icebreaker exercises to put people at ease
- Checking in and active listening skills
- Lead people to contribute their creativity
- Avoid the awkwardness of everyone talking at once
- How to train your attendees on using the Zoom tools
- Practical techniques to keep your participants from multitasking
- How to automate email reminders and calendar invitations
- Post-event surveys to automate the collection of feedback
- Optimise your computer bandwidth to get the clearest connection
- How to host digital workbooks
- Redirecting attention when the conversation goes off track
- Practice using breakout sessions gracefully
"I highly recommend Caelan Huntress. He knows every aspect of this business. Working with Caelan has been absolutely fantastic. He is incurably positive, always uptempo, always having a great day, and I cannot recommend him highly enough."
- Mike Rayburn, National Speakers Association Hall of Fame
"Caelan is a talented digital marketer who is always in beast mode - always zoned in, every pixel, every letter, every plugin, every line. He will help you discover the online success you've been hunting for."
- Andy Horner, CEO of Outstand
"Not only was Caelan highly proficient in his professional skills, but he was also amazing to work with. His positive attitude helped make the project run smoothly and on time. I was impressed by the way he projected integrity in everything he did."
- James Twyman, New York Times Beestselling Author
Completion of this program qualifies you for the CDP Certification, and awards you 1 CEU.
The digital badge awarded upon completion of this program is a recognised credential by LinkedIn and the Open Badges Protocol.
Please note - this program and certification are not affiliated with Zoom Video Communications, Inc.
Group rates available. Contact Caelan to purchase in a different currency than USD.
$1,000.00Add to cart
There are no reviews yet.