If you find yourself in a situation where you need:
- The background removed from your headshot
- A compelling graphic for a Facebook Ad campaign
- An eye-catching header for your homepage banner
- A cover designed for your ebook or self-published book
- A suite of images to share over social media for a few months
Contact us for a customized proposal detailing how we can save you time and energy by producing these images for you.
Professional Image Editing Advantages
- You provide the idea, we create the work
- You provide feedback over email at your convenience, we revise within 48 hours
- Brand cohesion across multiple types of media
- Permanent digital assets that promote your message and your brand
- Higher clickthrough conversion on advertisement graphics
How to Make a Social Media Image
The best program for professionals to use for image editing are in the Adobe suite of products: depending on the specific details, Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign may be best suited for the project.
For amateur use, the best browser-based program for image editing is Canva. It is easy to use, very high quality, and they have pre-formatted templates for every social media platform. If you want to make a Twitter image, click on the Twitter image and your canvas will be formatted with the right height and width dimensions.
Select a great background image (Canva has plenty to choose from), pick a text layout, and you’re done.
What makes Canva exceptional is the upload process. You can upload your own images (including logos) and drag and drop them anywhere you want on the image. With Google Font integration, you have a lot of flexibility in how you want your image to look.
Drop a URL on the bottom of your image, and it will travel as far and widely as your image is shared.
Social Media Image Examples
“Caelan is very resourceful. Not only does he offer great services but goes beyond the services he offers to help others have success or build connections. Caelan is fun, energetic and knowledgeable. I recommend Caelan as a friend, business partner and the services he provides.”Adeah Wetzel