Do you need the advice of a professional digital marketer?
“I never cease to be amazed at the power of the coaching process to draw out the skills or talent that was previously hidden within an individual, and which invariably finds a way to solve a problem previously thought unsolvable.”
– John Russell
Having a coach is high-level support.
A digital marketing coach will help you answer the questions you didn’t think to ask yourself.
A digital marketing coach has the following benefits:
- Outside perspective on your digital presence, your goals, and your current process to achieve those goals
- Refinement of your goals and your strategy into a practical plan that you can follow, step-by-step
- Accountability and feedback on the content you produce
- Specific advice and tactical resources to achieve your goals faster
You can work with many kinds of coaches – life coaches, productivity coaches, branding coaches, motivational coaches – the list goes on and on.
The advantage to having a digital marketing coach is working with someone who uses the latest tools in digital marketing every day, someone who knows what is working and what isn’t. Working with Caelan Huntress, the Creative Director of Stellar Platforms, as your own digital marketing coach, will provide you with:
- Weekly meetings to discuss your project plans, your quarterly goals, and your production process
- Email support to respond to any request in under 24 hours
- Marketing templates that will significantly cut down on the time it takes to product your marketing assets
- Regular accountability to make sure that your projects are being produced on time
- Strategic insight on the plans you are taking to achieve your goals
- Specific feedback on the digital assets you produce
Prices in USD. No GST required. $1000 reserves 5 hours of coaching time.
“You are the best business support coach I’ve encountered, and you can actually do the work, not just talk about it.”