Digital Marketing Coaching
- 6 x 45-minute 1-1 coaching sessions
- 4 x 45-minute Flex calls
- Digital strategy customized to your business and your brand
- Weekly homework and feedback on asset production
- Unlimited email support
What do people see when they subscribe to your list?
"First impressions never have a second chance." - Charle Swindoll
When someone opts-in to your newsletter, the way you present yourself to them can have a huge impact on their perception of you.
Many times, our digital marketing automation can make mistakes. A broken link, a cropped image, or outdated content in your email autoresponders can create a bad impression about you for months, or even years.
Unless, that is, you audit your onboarding sequence.
A quarterly onboarding audit has the following benefits:
- You can identify old or outdated messaging
- You can repair broken links
- You can update your messages with your newest offers
- You can remove what is no longer relevant to your business
You can perform your own onboarding audit using the Stellar Onboarding Template. Subscribe to your own opt-in pages with a testing email address, wait a few days, and then copy and paste to see what you've got.
If you're a busy professional, and you'd rather hire an expert to do this for you, Stellar Platforms can complete a full onboarding audit in 2 weeks. This will provide you with:
- A detailed document that contains all of the pages and copy that your newest users see upon subscription, so you can review your current onboarding sequence in one scroll
- Suggested edits in the Google Doc, to improve clarity, tone, and messaging
- Additional messages cross-selling and up-selling your services and offerings
- Strategic advice on how to improve your onboarding sequence, delivered in a one-hour strategy call at the end of the project
Prices in USD. $1000 reserves 5 hours of consultation time.
Unused hours can be applied to future projects.
Do you need the advice of a professional digital marketer?
“I never cease to be amazed at the power of the coaching process to draw out the skills or talent that was previously hidden within an individual, and which invariably finds a way to solve a problem previously thought unsolvable.”
– John Russell
Having a coach is high-level support.
A digital marketing coach will help you answer the questions you didn’t think to ask yourself.
A digital marketing coach has the following benefits:
- Outside perspective on your digital presence, your goals, and your current process to achieve those goals
- Refinement of your goals and your strategy into a practical plan that you can follow, step-by-step
- Accountability and feedback on the content you produce
- Specific advice and tactical resources to achieve your goals faster
You can work with many kinds of coaches – life coaches, productivity coaches, branding coaches, motivational coaches – the list goes on and on.
The advantage to having a digital marketing coach is working with someone who uses the latest tools in digital marketing every day, someone who knows what is working and what isn’t. Working with Caelan Huntress, the Creative Director of Stellar Platforms, as your own digital marketing coach, will provide you with:
- Weekly meetings to discuss your project plans, your quarterly goals, and your production process
- Email support to respond to any request in under 24 hours
- Marketing templates that will significantly cut down on the time it takes to product your marketing assets
- Regular accountability to make sure that your projects are being produced on time
- Strategic insight on the plans you are taking to achieve your goals
- Specific feedback on the digital assets you produce
Prices in USD. No GST required. Calls can be spread over 3 or 6 months.
“You are the best business support coach I’ve encountered, and you can actually do the work, not just talk about it.”