How do your customers feel after they purchase something on your website?
“Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.”
– Steve Jobs
Buying something on your website can make a customer feel closer to you, if the experience goes well – and if it goes poorly, this could be the last purchase your new customer ever makes from you.
A product purchase audit will help you see clearly what potential pitfalls your customers could be facing. This simple overview of your purchase process can dramatically improve your customer’s experience during this critical time – when they are taking out their credit card, and paying you money, they should be getting the best-of-the-best.
A product purchase audit has the following benefits:
- Ensure that users can complete their purchase on any browser, platform, or device
- Identify potential (or existing) bottlenecks and roadblocks
- Provide strategic intelligence for designing your checkout flow in the future
- Develop a specific list of technical improvements that can be implemented by your webmaster or marketing team
If you do not have a team that can implement these recommendations and improvements, Stellar Platforms can do this for you, but the implementation will be a separate project than the purchase audit.
You can perform your own product purchase audit by using this template.
If you’re a busy professional, and you’d rather hire a digital marketing strategist to do this for you, Stellar Platforms can complete a full purchase audit in 1 week. This will provide you with:
- A detailed document that screenshots your website pages, email automations, and user experience after purchasing your product
- Specific recommendations for improving your conversion, augmenting your customer experience, and delivering the right messages at the right time
- the relationship between these pages and pieces of content with recommendations for promotion channels and cross-selling opportunities
- Strategic advice on how to improve your sales funnel, delivered in a one-hour strategy call at the end of the project
$1,000.00Add to cart
Prices in USD. $1000 reserves 5 hours of consultation time.
Unused hours can be applied to future projects.
“Caelan is a talented digital marketer who is always in beast mode – always zoned in, every pixel, every letter, every plugin, every line. He will help you discover the online success you’ve been hunting for.”
There are no reviews yet.