Do you need the ongoing support of a top-notch digital marketer?
“Good marketing makes the company look smart. Great marketing makes the customer feel smart.”
– Joe Chernov
Having a digital marketer on your team is essential for brands and businesses that don’t want to get distracted by the details.
Modern brands need a lot of digital infrastructure – a website, a newsletter, multiple social media profiles, and email automations to curate your customer’s journey through your sales funnel automatically.
Do you want to handle all of the details yourself? Or do you want to have a professional handle everything for you?
A digital marketer on your team will help you free up your time to do what you do best, so you don’t have to waste your time struggling with the basics digital media production.
Having a digital marketer on your team has the following benefits:
- Regular review of your KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) along with strategic recommendations for improving them
- Easy delegation of complicated tasks, like troubleshooting errors on your website, updating plugins, sending newsletters, and editing video
- On-call, in-house, outsourced marketing knowledge on demand
- Regular updates to your SEO, sitespeed, and brand presence
- Guidance on what you should be producing and promoting next
Working with Caelan Huntress, the Creative Director of Stellar Platforms, as your own digital marketing coach, will provide you with:
- Weekly reports that lay out, in detail, what has been happening in your very own marketing department
- Monthly reports that visually lay out the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that actually produce results in your business
- Email support to respond to any request in under 24 hours
- Marketing templates that will significantly cut down on the time it takes to product your marketing assets
- Regular video calls to discuss your upcoming projects and ideas
- Strategic insight on the plans you are taking to achieve your goals
- Specific feedback on the digital assets you produce
Prices in USD. No GST required. $1000 reserves 5 hours of monthly time, which can be allocated to coaching, production, or both.
“I hired Caelan to help me migrate to Infusionsoft and strategize on marketing campaigns. He was a super hero and saved me a ton of suffering with the software, which now works perfectly. He was easy to work with and a very high executer. I can rely on Caelan to do exactly what needs to get done.”