Every month, there’s more to write!
If you want to stay in front of your audience, you have to always be writing.
What’s the best way to reach your word count goals?
Sit down with other creative entrepreneurs for 3 hours, on the last Wednesday of every month, and commit to getting things done.
Every monthly 3-hour virtual group meeting follows a simple agenda:
- 30 Minutes of Practical Education on Content Production
- 4 x 25 Minute Pomodoro Sessions (with 5 Minute Breaks)
- 30 Minutes of Show & Tell
What is a Pomodoro?
A Pomodoro is named for the Italian word for ‘tomato,’ after the shape of the kitchen timers.
The Pomodoro Technique (see Wikipedia for more) involves setting a timer for intervals, working diligently, and then taking a short break, before returning to the task at hand.
We will use the Pomodoro Technique to get things done, together.
With this monthly co-working session, you will be able to:
- Sit down and achieve a word count goal
- Make progress on your most pressing projects
- Turn your thoughts and threads into publishable content
- Share what you’ve made with a supportive community
- Schedule your next few newsletters in one sitting
- Write longer blog posts that make a greater impact
- Schedule months of social media posts in advance
BONUS! Private Facebook group to share links to your works-in-progress, and get feedback from your peers
A number of decades ago, the author Keith Huntress said to his family, ‘Writing is easy. It only requires the application of the seat of the pants to the seat of the chair.’
Let’s sit down for a few hours every month, and do some work together.